1934 Ford Deluxe Coupe
This 1934 Ford Deluxe Coupe is in Vineyard Green with Bordeaux.
Coming from 22-year ownership and ready for spirited drives, tours and concours is this 1934 Ford Deluxe Coupe. This thoughtfully presented and unique car is in fantastic condition inside and out. Supported by excellent mechanical systems, makes it a complete and exciting collector car.
In 1997, the previous owner was on a search for a 1934 Ford in South Africa. It is reported that the Coupe was discovered and plucked out of the mines in Langfontein, making it a solid candidate for restoration. Over the next nine years, S/N TI10502K underwent a full and proper rebirth. Reportedly, the car had been in South Africa since new, with a real South African VIN number.
In 2007, it was used in a Hollywood movie, Ask the Dust, with Colin Farrell and Selma Hayek, shot in Cape Town, South Africa and was on set with the owner for two weeks. The 1930’s stage set was a perfect venue for the classic Ford and S/N TI10502K was in several important scenes. The photo gallery displays several shots on the movie set, along with an article about the car and owner.
• Retains its original factory sheet metal which is in great shape with no patches.
• Painted in correct Vineyard Green, really shows off the lines of the coupe
• Attractive & functional cowl vent
• Desirable hinge-out windshield
• Lovely fabric headliner and matching sun visors
• Original roof rack strip
• All glass is excellent
• Turn signals hidden in the cowl lamps and tail lamps
• Proper spare tire and cover
• Fold down luggage rack
• New Columbia De Luxe First Line brand 17” tires
• Reliable, super running flathead is smooth and strong. The car really moves along with highway gears in the rear end
• Stock Mechanical brakes work great
• 12-volt electrical system, starts instantly
• No leaning or squeaking, it drives and handles as you would want
• Modern temperature gauge added under the steering column. Car has stayed cool entirely under current ownership
• Real leather seat and back is very comfortable to drive
• Leather door panels fitted
• Beautiful, correct wood graining and the entire interior is correct and clean,
• Fully carpeted front area and in the rumble seat
• Spacious and functional rumble seat with interior spring release handle
Now this amazing ’34 Ford is available to you after a recent service and concours detail.
All inspections welcome. We ship worldwide.
Contact us at 831.373.3131 day or evening.