2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
This 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is in Black with Black and has ONLY 8,651 original miles.
With such low original miles, this model is collector grade with a mere 1,415 units produced.
Our car features exposed-weave carbon-fiber on the roof panel, roof bow, lower rocker moldings, front splitter and the underside of the hood. The other carbon-fiber parts of the ZR1 include the front fenders and hood. The front fascia, doors, rear fenders and rear fascia are made of various other composite materials and all are painted body-color. Pictures highlight the quality carbon fiber on this car, with only one crack in the lower right-side front spoiler.
The interior cockpit/cabin of the 2009 ZR1 Corvette had enhancements from the base coupe and Z06 models, such as the ZR1-logo sill plates, ZR1-logo headrest embroidery, a unique gauge cluster that featured the ZR1-logo on the tachometer and a 220 mph (370km/h) readout on the speedometer, a heads-up display, and a boost gauge to show the level of boost being generated by the car’s supercharger.
This example is equipped with the upgraded RPO 3ZR interior package, which included power-adjustable, heated and leather-trimmed sports seats (embroidered with the ZR1 logo), side air bags, a Bose premium audio system, a navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity, a power telescoping steering system, a custom and leather-wrapped interior – all for a $10,000 premium.
Other standard features include:
- The LS9 supercharged 6.2L V-8 targeted at producing 638 horsepower and approximately 604 lb.-ft. of torque. Top speed 205 mph.
- Six-speed, close-ratio, race-hardened manual transmission
- New, high-capacity dual-disc clutch
- Higher-capacity and specific-diameter axle half-shafts; enhanced torque tube
- Specific suspension tuning provides more than 1g cornering grip
- Twenty-spoke 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires – P285/30ZR19 in front and P335/25ZR20 in the rear – developed specifically for the ZR1
- Standard carbon-ceramic, drilled disc brake rotors – 15.5-inch-diameter in the front and 15-inch-diameter in the rear
- Larger brake calipers with substantially increased pad area
- Standard Magnetic Selective Ride Control with track-level suspension
- Wider, carbon-fiber front fenders with ZR1-specific dual vents
- Carbon-fiber hood with a raised, polycarbonate window – offering a view of the intercooler below it
- Carbon-fiber roof panel, roof bow, front fascia splitter and rocker moldings with clear-coated, exposed carbon-fiber weave
- ZR1-specific full-width rear spoiler with raised outboard sections
- Specific gauge cluster with boost gauge (also displayed on the head-up display) and 220-mph (370 km/h) speedometer readout
- Only two options: chrome wheels and a “luxury” package
- Curb weight of approximately 3,350 pounds (1,519 kg)
Here is a great opportunity to own this high performance American supercar with less than 9k miles.
All inspections welcome. We ship worldwide.
Contact us at 831.373.3131 day or evening.